Template errors

• Template public:thread_view: Accessed unknown getter 'censorship_disabled' on XF:Forum[20] (src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:178)
  • Template public:thread_view: Accessed unknown getter 'censorship_disabled' on XF:Forum[20] (src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:178)
  • Template public:_ads: Accessed unknown getter 'censorship_disabled' on XF:Forum[20] (src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:178)
  • Template public:_widget_NN_sidebar_banner_1: Accessed unknown getter 'censorship_disabled' on XF:Forum[20] (src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:178)
  • Template public:_ads: Accessed unknown getter 'censorship_disabled' on XF:Forum[20] (src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:178)

Sea Hawk Mid-air collision

I was an apprentice at Armstrong Whitworth working in the Repair Shop in 1956. There were two Sea Hawks awaiting repair - I don't know how long they had been there. One of them had no windscreen nor canopy; the other had a Sea Hawk windscreen through its wing at an angle of about 45 degrees sticking out above and below. I was told that they were flying in close formation when one of them slapped its wing on top of the other one's cockpit. The pilot ducked and his windshield ended up in the other aircraft. Both of them managed to land successfully, but I have no idea where this happened. Apart from the dodgy flying that led to the accident, this must have been superb airmanship by both pilots, and I have often wondered about the circumstances. Anybody know more about it?